In today’s digital, cloudified, distributed, and mobile work environment, there is no “inside the security perimeter,” because the perimeter is everywhere. This new reality has dire implications for cybersecurity, with an attack surface that has never been greater, and with cybercriminals who have become acutely adept at exploiting this new reality.
The key to overcoming the challenge of “perimeter everywhere” is Zero Trust Security, a security model that is driven by the precepts of never trusting anything outside nor inside the organization’s security perimeters. In this guide, we will cover the seven principles of the Zero Trust security model and share the best practices, methodologies, and technologies that enable its effective implementation.
Read this paper to learn how you can
• Prevent malicious lateral movement with granular network segmentation
• Use context-aware authorization to protect against identity-thieves
• Protect all devices from threats, and isolate them if compromised
• Classify, protect and encrypt data, wherever it is
• Protect workloads with extended visibility and adaptable policies
• Quickly detect and mitigate threats with a single view into security risks
• Use rich API’s to automate security tasks and incident response
Download the complete whitepaper here.