Feb 8 — Prepare for and mitigate global risk. Read Check Point’s latest cyber security report, which covers sophisticated adversaries, cloud security threats, and disruptive malware. It also provides practical takeaways and recommendations for reducing your risk liabilities.
Cyber security has expanded into a bigger enterprise issue than ever before. Reviewing eye-opening trends, along with new security strategies, can help professionals, like you, achieve more wins against cyber adversaries.
Read the report today to find out about how you should optimize your security initiatives for 2023.
Security Report highlights
Within the report, you’ll find information about:
- Breach prevention strategies; how to move away from a siloed, reactive approach and towards a proactive risk management approach.
- Critical vulnerabilities in cloud infrastructure that could allow complete account takeover or arbitrary code execution.
- Global malware analyses, including insights into the most malicious file types.
- Mobile security flaw information, as 49% of organizations report the inability to detect attacks on employee-owned devices.
- Both in-the-wild and active exploit information pertaining to technology systems that the majority of businesses rely on.
The interactive component
This Check Point Security Report stands out from the crowd. This interactive report invites engagement. Higher levels of engagement translate to greater learning, more action, and more attack prevention.
In addition, the digitally optimized construction means easy navigation for readers with jam-packed daily schedules. As a reader, you can quickly jump to information that’s relevant to your business needs without getting bogged down by inapplicable data points.
In 2023, the cost of cyber crime is predicted to exceed $8 trillion. Gain actionable insights from top IT security experts, created exclusively for industry professionals and leadership teams. See Check Point’s 2023 Security Report here.
In addition, be sure to attend Check Point’s upcoming CPX 360 event. Register now. Lastly, to receive cutting-edge cyber security news, best practices and resources in your inbox each week, please sign up for the CyberTalk.org newsletter.