Your organization can leverage solutions briefs to help address emerging challenges and drive towards business goals. Solutions briefs are specifically designed to provide consolidated information, to highlight critical cyber security concerns, and to put forward flexible recommendations for meeting new cyber and business needs. Get exclusive insights about advances that are shaping the future of cyber security and the digital landscape at-large. Discover Cyber Talk’s solutions briefs:
- Ways to Optimize Security in the New Cashless Commerce Culture. Companies in the cashless infrastructure space are growing at breakneck speed. Stay secure with digital payments.
- Preventing a Cyber Pandemic. Find out about how to avoid business security compromises while your employees work from home.
- Nine Ways to Optimize: A Cyber Risk Assessment. Protect your organization from cyber attacks. Assessing cyber risk exposure can help you model operational risks, and manage them more effectively.
- Cloud security in the pandemic-driven perimeterless threat landscape. In the next 12 months, 45% of organizations expect to move an additional 75% of their applications to the cloud. Close your security gaps now. Learn how.
- A Powerful Multi-Cloud Security Checklist for High Payoff Results. More than 90% of organizations now rely on multi-cloud environments. Elevate your multi-cloud security strategy and thrive amidst the new normal.
- Coronavirus Email Security. As the coronavirus pandemic unfolded, cyber criminals created fake coronavirus-related emails, launching them as interfaces for phishing attacks. Here are the top three phishing attack styles.
- VPN Security: Data Loss is Only One Slip Away. If your VPN solution could potentially mean a call to the FBI or the NFIB, this solutions brief is for you.
- Cyber security for the education sector. Schools are up against hackers who wish to steal personal information. Protect your school district.
- Nation-state hacking. Get cyber security recommendations that can help you avoid and mitigate these types of threats.