Cyber Talk’s cyber security resources
By 2025, cyber crime is expected to cost the world as much as $10.5 trillion on an annual basis. This might just be the largest criminal transfer of wealth in global history. Our goal is to assist you in developing and implementing the best security practices for cyber defense. Get influential and thought-provoking content that can help you:
- Stay cyber secure.
- Ensure that your organization remains productive, profitable and of a pristine reputation.
- Define your roadmap; navigating cyber terrain is tough and expert guidance can prove akin to a GPS.
- Close security gaps. Security professionals can’t see their own blind spots very easily. We address common misconceptions, concerns and shortcomings that could lead to business compromise.
- Achieve more while working within a budget and remain on-time with deliverables and reporting.
- Advance your learning and accelerate your career. Increased knowledge and abilities to execute on concepts can help move you towards the next level of success.
- Stay up-to-date when it comes to the latest cyber security strategies, tactics and trends.
- Avoid spending hours searching for information. From simple definitions that can educate employees to complex cloud computing insights, you’ll find all of it right here.
More about our exclusive cyber security resources
By 2023, there will be an estimated 3X more networked devices on the planet than humans. Networked devices continually exchange and store data, which has been described as ‘digital gold.’ As you know, business and personal data is extremely valuable and cyber security even more-so in protecting it from theft or misuse. But many enterprises are not secure enough to block advanced, sophisticated, fifth and sixth generation cyber attacks. Cyber Talk’s security resources provide cutting-edge content so that any and every organization can champion cyber security. The win should be yours, not the hackers’.
Curated premium cyber security content
Experts in neuroscience state that the brain may learn best when information is provided in bite-sized chunks. No need to sit still at a desk for hours on-end while reading content; check out our glossary, whitepapers, solutions briefs, and videos from your various devices while getting ready in the morning, while on the elliptical, while in transit, or when waiting for the kids. Cyber Talk’s library of resources is optimized for desktop, laptop, mobile and tablet viewing. Stay connected and competitive wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, and at all times of day or night.
How cyber security resources can help your organization
Cyber Talk’s resources can help you reduce complexity with easy-to-understand insights that enable you to identify, remediate and mitigate risk. In 2020, more than 22 billion records were dumped on the dark web, exposing millions of individuals, and leading to countless lawsuits. Discover powerful, state-of-the-art methodologies that assist you in seamlessly envisioneering and architecting sound cyber security systems, policies and procedures. Stay cyber secure.
The cyber threat landscape is continually evolving. Cyber security resources can provide valuable insight amidst an ever-changing cyber threat landscape. Fifth and sixth generation threats are growing increasingly advanced and sophisticated. Support your cyber security initiatives with expert-backed insights designed to facilitate strong cyber security outcomes. Achieve more with your cyber security with cyber security resources from Cyber Talk.