This week in working from home:
- Giving gifts this holiday season? These gifts can boost productivity!
- The working from home shared responsibility model?
- New fashion trends for women in the work-from-home business environment.
This week in cyber attacks:
- Over 600 enterprises in Japan reportedly hit by cyber attacks due to remote work.
- In the US, attacks on healthcare organizations are still threatening to overwhelm facilities. Learn more.
- Schools are still suffering and stumbling over cyber attacks.
- 4 million container images hosted on repository showed that over 50% contained at least one critical vulnerability.
This week in fun and fascinating:
- Malware used for 5 years: authors are finally found by group of experts.
- Google identifies an iPhone vulnerability. The bug could have allowed a cyber spy to “view all the photos, read all the email, copy all the private messages and monitor everything which happens on [an iPhone] in real-time,” says Ian Beer, who identified the bug.
- This holiday book guide will teach you about tons of tech stuff.
This week in the cyber security skills gap:
- Should organizations revise hiring requirements?
- Here’s what it would take to close the skills gap in many parts of the world.
- 5 approaches that could keep organizations of the future more secure.
Check back next week for more updates from the frontlines of IT.