This week’s notes on encryption:
- Here’s why encryption should be a foundational element in your cyber security schema, and here’s how you can improve it.
- Understand that Blockchain is not unbreakable, and that while it’s a good security improvement, it’s hackable.
- Beware of Slack. Yes, that fun app that everyone’s using. Their service does not have end-to-end encryption.
- Should law enforcement be able to access encrypted content? The debate rages on.
This week’s notes on the coronavirus and cyber security:
- Compromised systems, open ports, and web app security issues? You won’t believe what’s at risk. It might even affect you personally.
- Discover new dangers, doubts and developments in this MIT Sloan Digital Learning Series. Click here for details.
- Cyber spies using phishing and spearphishing tactics? The BBC says that it’s been working. Be sure not to fall victim to these nefarious tactics.
- Nearly 90% of organizations rely on digital trainings to communicate key concepts to employees. Your organization could benefit and grow during the pandemic.