Discover our Business Cyber Security Checklist for Unprecedented Times
Overcoming today’s cyber security challenges is tough. The threats facing organizations are beyond what we’ve ever known in the past. But there are ways to manage unknown unknowns. When contending with unknown unknowns, adaptability, preparedness and teamwork are key. On behalf of your team, read through the Business Cyber Security Checklist for Unprecedented Times.
In this checklist, you’ll find information about endpoint security, network security controls, open source code and more. Discover critical questions to ask regarding your organization’s operational frameworks, management capabilities and in relation to specific cyber security methodologies.
Ensure that your cyber security is under control. Is your organization catastrophe-averse and equipped with leading resilience strategies, technologies, tactics and techniques? Maintain a mature cyber security posture that checks all of the right boxes.
Bonus insight: Executive phishing and spear phishing
What might happen in times of cyber strife? Amidst geopolitical turmoil, protect the digital lives of your organization’s executives. Via email, social media, text messaging and other channels, executives may be targeted with phishing or spear phishing attacks. In other words, executives may receive fraudulent messages that include malware, spyware or that reflect other nefarious intents, including ploys to gain access to network systems.
Because executives are overwhelmed, pressed-for-time and uniquely motivated to accomplish goals, they may be more likely to fall for cyber threats than rank-and-file employees. Phishing and spear phishing attacks can circumvent standard security controls. Learn more about protecting executives from cyber threats here. Ensure the online security of personal devices, workspaces and home networks belonging to organizational executives.
Other resources for unprecedented times:
- Ransomware represents a growing threat to businesses of every industry, across the globe. Does your ransomware plan include these insights? Get the eBook, How to Prevent Ransomware.
- Nation-state attacks can paralyze an organization in seconds. Analyze these adversaries as you read this CyberTalk.org article.
- Espionage artistry can occur in a variety of different forms, for a variety of different reasons. Protect your organization from cyber espionage. Read the whitepaper.
- Struggling to achieve workforce stability amidst the ongoing pandemic? Wondering about what’s next for your workforce? Read about how to secure the hybrid and home-based work environments in this whitepaper.
- Discover more about how to manage risk during a geopolitical crisis here.
Haven’t downloaded it yet? Get the checklist here. Lastly, to receive more cutting-edge cyber security news, best practices and analyses, please sign up for the CyberTalk.org newsletter.